Thursday 30 May 2019

CA Final - Corporate & Economic Laws batch by CA Praveen Jain

Dear friends, 

With great pride and pleasure, I hereby announce my batch for CA final - Corporate & Economic laws .

People who have taken law from me @CA Inter or CS executive or professional level, will know my approach towards law paper.

Would assure you that, I will deliver the best of my abilities (because I know for this paper - there are many choices available).

One thing is for sure, we will have have fun while learning.

As u all know, I cover all my explanation through my examples and this paper is not an exception.

Come and experience, the new way of learning. ☺

Yours
~ PJ
  Timings : 6 to 9 pm

1 comment:

  1. Dear sir


    Did u release law important questions for May 3019?

    ReplyDelete

Probable questions for EIS and SM for Nov 2023 exam by CA CS Praveen Jain

  Hello guys, Probable questions for EIS and SM Paper are now available on our app. Click on the link to subscribe : Questions link Also re...